Black Creek Pop-Up Market & NWT OHT Community Wellness Fair
Saturday, October 1: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM (EST)
Corner Commons (southeast corner of Jane & Finch Mall): 1911 Finch Ave. W., Toronto ON, M3N 2V2
Please mark your calendars! Alongside the next and last Black Creek Pop-Up Market, the North Western Toronto Ontario Health Team (NWT OHT) is hosting a Community Wellness Fair. These 2 joint events are organized in collaboration with Jane and Finch Family and Community Centre and the Black Entrepreneurship Alliance.
Community Wellness Fair:
Come out to learn more about NWT OHT and their community partners and receive health and wellness education & resources, including:
- COVID-19 vaccines through Toronto Public Health
- Blood glucose and pressure checks through Black Creek Community Health Centre
- Cancer screening education and information by Humber River Hospital
There will be plenty of activities for children and youth, making this an event suitable for all members of your family!
Black Creek Pop-Up Market Vendors:
- Black Creek Community Farm: FREE vegetables, honey, t-shirts, tote-bags, and flowers
- 13 SUNS: Ethiopian-Abyssinian plant-based cuisine
- Kay’s Kitchen: Caribbean-inspired fusion food
- Mehetta Bammies: Cassava bread
- Afro Treats: Chin Chin pastry snacks
- Grand Beva’s: Natural juices and products
- Nobu Candle Studio: A creative studio for home fragrance
13 SUNS Ethiopian/Eritrean Vegan Cuisine + Mocean & Mineral
I am currently in the process of creating my own food business and want to use this opportunity to see if people are interested in this fusion Caribbean mixed food. I am not professional trained but I enjoyed cooking and wanted to use my talent to generate an additional income for my family. I often usually do private catering and meal plans for close families and friends.