Our 2020 Harvest Share Registration is Now Open! Register before March 31st and receive a bottle of our “Harvest Heat” habanero hot sauce at the first pick-up! Register Now!
What is Harvest Share?
Black Creek Community Farm’s Harvest Share Program is a vegetable subscription program. Members pay in advance for a full season of farm-grown produce, and they come to the farm every week OR every other week to pick up their “share” of the harvest. This program model is known as a CSA, which stands for Community-Supported Agriculture. Learn more about CSAs here.
By committing to farm-fresh vegetables, you are ensuring a nutrient-packed seasonal diet for yourself and your loved ones! Our members report consuming more vegetables after joining our program and they look forward to connecting with our growers each week during the pick-up.
2020 Program Overview
June to November:
- The first pick-up is scheduled for June 11 or June 18th, depending on spring weather and growing conditions. Closer to June, we will contact all members to confirm the exact start date.
Weekly or bi-weekly membership:
- Weekly (22 weeks – pick up every week)
- Bi-weekly (11 weeks – pick up every other week)
8 to 10 items each week (see examples of our weekly shares below):
- A different combination of seasonal items each week, selected by the farm.
- All produce is certified organic and grown at BCCF.
- Weekly farm updates and recipes accompany your weekly items.
- Thursdays, 3 to 7 pm
- 4929 Jane St., Toronto
Sliding scale pricing:
- See our “Pricing” section below for more details.
- Installment payment option available
We offer sliding scale pricing for our membership options. Every member gets the same amount and quality of vegetables every week, regardless of the price you pay.* For those who choose our “supporter” price option, you are helping to make our sliding scale model possible.
|Annual Membership Price|
Total: 11 weeks
Total: 22 weeks
*The total value of each week’s produce selection is $27. If there is a week when we do not meet this value (i.e: crop loss due to weather, pests, or disease), extra produce will be given in subsequent weeks to ensure that you receive your annual membership value.
You can pay in full or in two equal installments. Your full payment or first installment is due at the time of registration. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Online credit card payment through our registration form
- Cheque payment by mail or at the farm
- Cash payment at the farm
|Registration||Full payment or 1st installment is due|
|August 1||2nd installment is due|
*In our commitment to accessibility, if you need additional payment accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com.